Blogger Layouts

Sunday, August 19, 2012

$1,000 donation!

Hey friends!
Ashley here! So, I have a VERY special request! An anonymous person has given me an amazing opportunity and challenge! This person offered to give me a $1,000 donation towards our adoption if I could raise $2,000 by FRIDAY at midnight! Yes, I have FIVE days to raise $2,000! I know that we can do it though! With God all things are possible :) I have already raised $140 in the past couple of days, so that means that technically I only have to raise $1,860 in five days! I know we can do this :)
If you feel led to donate to help me reach my goal, please donate to the blue chip-in below! My parents would be so excited to come back and see that $3,000 has been raised for the adoption while they were gone. Please share, donate, and pray! Love to you all! Let's bring my baby sister home :)

Love,
Ashley


No comments: