Blogger Layouts

Friday, July 29, 2011

TO AUTUMN....LOVE DADDY. PART 2

HELLO TO MY SWEET AUTUMN. THINGS HERE ARE QUITE BUSY AS WE CONTINUE MAKING STEPS FORWARD TO BRING YOU HOME. I'VE HEARD OF AND NOW REALIZE THE AMOUNT OF PAPERWORK AND DOCUMENTS THAT ARE NECESSARY TO ACQUIRE AND COMPLETE TO MAKE YOU OURS. LEGALLY, YOU ARE NOT OURS YET, BUT IN EVERYONE OF OUR HEARTS WE KNOW YOU ARE. I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I'VE WANTED TO BREAK DOWN AND CRY LATELY WITH THE THOUGHT OF " ARE WE REALLY GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET ALL THE MONEY TOGETHER?" I TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT AND BE CONFIDENT IN MY FAITH THAT GOD HAS BROUGHT YOU TO US AND HE WILL PREVAIL IN HIS PROVISIONS AS HE ALWAYS DOES. WE ARE OFF TO SOMEWHAT OF WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER A SLOW START IN RAISING THE MONEY NEEDED, BUT WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ALL OUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND OTHERS WHO ARE ABLE TO GIVE TO PLEASE JOIN US IN BRINGING AUTUMN HOME. WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR ALOT, BUT ONLY THAT EACH WOULD BE WILLING TO GIVE AS THEY FEEL LEAD TO GIVE. WE WOULD NEVER ASK ANYONE TO DO WHAT WE OURSELVES WOULD NOT BE WILLING TO DO FOR ANOTHER. I'VE HEARD IT SAID THAT GOD DOESN'T ALWAYS PERFORM MIRACLES, BUT SOMETIMES HE WILL USE A REGULAR HUMAN TO BE ONES MIRACLE. WHETHER OR NOT WE RECEIVE SUCH A MIRACLE I WILL HOLD FAST TO MY GOD AND KNOW HE IS IN CONTROL. MOMMY AND I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO MEET YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...... SO BE SAFE AND GOOD AND KNOW MOMMY AND DADDY ARE COMING TO GET YOU AS SOON AS WE CAN. P.S. REMEMBER SWEETIE THAT NO AMOUNT OF MONEY OR DISTANCE BETWEEN US WILL KEEP APART WHAT GOD HAS DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER, LOVE DADDY.

No comments: